So my awesome glass earring fell out and shattered upon hitting the floor :( That's the second time that's happened to me, and now I'm out of 4g awesome glass earrings. But as I was just putting in another earring to keep my ear from closing up, I looked at the negative hanging in my bathroom and realized that I had kinda turned it into a positive image in my head. If I really think on it I can see it as a negative, but when I just casually think about the image it's sort of a positive. It's hard for me to describe visual memory.
So I've been meaning to post this for over a week now, so here I go:
Last Sunday Aug 3, I went home to have my mother's birthday meal. I left at 11:30 to get there at around 12:30 since we were planning on eating at one. Were being the operative word. From the Knoxville News Sentinel: All lanes of eastbound Interstate 40 in East Knox County reopened this evening following a
tractor trailer fire that backed up traffic much of the day.
The tractor trailer caught fire at 11 a.m. today resulting in an eastbound lane on I-40
blocked for several hours. At 8 p.m. the Tennessee Department of Transportation
reported traffic backing for 5 miles.
Knox County Sheriff's Office deputies and the Tennessee Highway Patrol responded
to the wreck at 11:17 a.m. this morning.
No one was reported injured.
So alas, I was stuck in traffic about 2 miles from the accident for about 2.5 hours. Luckily for
me, and everyone else around me, the guys in front of me helped us all pass the time by providing
us with a few laughs. They started out playing with sock puppets through their sunroof. Next they
got out and fought with foam swords, and then grabbed backpacks and acted like they were going
to just hike the remainder of their journey.
I then called my dear friend Meagan and was able to curb my boredom 'til I actually started moving.
tractor trailer fire that backed up traffic much of the day.
The tractor trailer caught fire at 11 a.m. today resulting in an eastbound lane on I-40
blocked for several hours. At 8 p.m. the Tennessee Department of Transportation
reported traffic backing for 5 miles.
Knox County Sheriff's Office deputies and the Tennessee Highway Patrol responded
to the wreck at 11:17 a.m. this morning.
No one was reported injured.
So alas, I was stuck in traffic about 2 miles from the accident for about 2.5 hours. Luckily for
me, and everyone else around me, the guys in front of me helped us all pass the time by providing
us with a few laughs. They started out playing with sock puppets through their sunroof. Next they
got out and fought with foam swords, and then grabbed backpacks and acted like they were going
to just hike the remainder of their journey.
I then called my dear friend Meagan and was able to curb my boredom 'til I actually started moving.
1 comment:
Sock puppets out the sunroof! Not only a great idea, but a nice band name as well!
Post a Comment