My new bed is awesome. It's fantastic being able to stretch out in more than one direction. I never realized how tough it was as a 6'5" guy in a twin bed until I got to bask (sleep) in the glory of a bigger bed. It's only a full, but comparatively it's a vast ocean of sheets and comforters. And I am off to embark upon a voyage to explore its endless depths and uncharted lands with my pillow as my sail.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Ahoy
I just want to go ahead and make my first post to get it out of the way. Once the first one is done, the rest should just fall in to place, yeah? I'm wanting to make this web log thing a regular habit. So even though I'm exhausted after my workout and my bed is calling to me, here I am writing (typing) away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment